Your organization’s performance is only as strong as the pieces that hold it together. Fitting those pieces together can be challenging – strengthening them even more so. Let us show you how.
Coaching + Consulting
Management & Executive Coaching
When you have the right people, in the right roles, doing the right things, your business opportunity is limitless. Unfortunately, teams are not always so perfectly aligned and people often lack the knowledge and skills they need to excel. Identifying poor practices and replacing them with behaviours that make managers and leaders exceptional, is difficult—and well worth the effort invested! We can help you realize the full potential of your talent pool by helping them develop the necessary skills to drive businesses success.
- One-on-one coaching and group coaching available
- End-to-end talent analysis, complete with reporting
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI) Personality Type Assessment (individual, team, organization profiles)
An organization is defined by its culture. And culture, while driven by leadership, is sustained by employees. Organizations that focus on creating a strong culture attract the best talent and outperform financially. So it makes sense to cultivate the right culture for your organization. It takes time and effort, but the return on investment enriches both the workplace and the bottom line. Unlock the potential of your company’s culture by setting the tone from the top; and then implementing fair and effective talent management to support it.
- Workforce assessment, diagnostics and planning
- Organizational culture diagnosis
- Training and development
The way your people work together (or don’t) has a significant impact on the success of your organization. Some of the metrics affected by team dynamics include:
- Employee satisfaction and engagement
- Employee retention and turnover
- Team and individual performance
- Brand and reputation
- Recruiting success
Unfortunately, team dynamics are often ignored until a problem erupts. Whether you want to build effective teams from the start or need to fix a team that’s coming off the rails; we can help. Using a variety of team development tools, we will identify the factors contributing to current team dynamics and performance (or non-performance) and provide a roadmap for team development and/or remediation. Typical recommendations and interventions may include:
- Psychometric profiles and workshops to increase awareness of interpersonal dynamics
- Customized team development workshops that focus on specific performance issues
- Workshops to broaden perspectives, break through limiting beliefs and explode unproductive attitudes
- Recommendations around reorganization of roles or personnel reassignment
- Suggested new processes, tools, or technologies to better support team performance and enhance communication.